COVID-19 Track and Trace Officers
Due to the current pandemic, Buckingham Futures are recruiting for x2 Environmental Health Officer or Techincal Officer to work remotely and on the district to assist with the COVID-19 Track and Trace scheme within the Home Counties.
About the Role:
You will be dealing with making calls logging COVID-19 cases.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Undertaking the initial interview of COVID-19 positive cases by telephone
- Identifying contacts and providing public health advice via telephone
- Using your clinical knowledge to help escalate complex cases
- Knowledge of current legislation
- Ideally qualified within Environmental Health
- Experience of dealing with Infectious disease - desirable
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for these roles and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8125 4321 or email email@example.com