Our client in Sussex is recruiting for an Environmental Administrator to be part of a team providing administrative support covering the range of services provided by all Environmental Operations.
S/he will assist with the collection and recording of key data relating to service provision and provide the liaison link between other Council departments and operations.
- Must be of an Environmental Health background
- Experience of using various computer systems and IT packages efficiently
- including word processing and accounting systems (i.e. Microsoft Word and Excel packages).
- Experience of providing a full range of administrative support.
- Experience of working in a diverse and changing environment.
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for these roles and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com.