Covid-19 High Street Enforcement Officer
Our client in the East of England is seeking a COVID-19 High Street Enforcement Officer to join its team, initially until the end of March 2021.
To provide advice and information to businesses in the City Centre to the safe opening of businesses promoting a vibrant economy within the City.
- Provision of support, advice and information to businesses in City Centre relating to relevant legislation and guidance.
- Undertaking monitoring and site visits / inspections as necessary.
- Assisting with the Council’s prevention based communications and targeted campaigning.
- Assisting with the provision and ongoing management of temporary signs, barriers and other equipment needed to support the safe operation of the city centre
- Given the nature of the work the ideal candidate will be qualified in Environmental Health with experience of carrying out local authority intervention work including dealing with outbreaks and infection control.
- Experience of carrying out H&S audits
- Experience of carrying out investigation work.
- Effective communication skills are essential for this role including the ability to negotiate in a broad range of often complex and difficult scenarios whilst organising / prioritising work to meet deadlines.
- IT literate
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
To register your interest, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8125 4321.