Private Sector Housing Enforcement Officer
My Client in Nottinghamshire is currently looking for an experienced Private Sector Housing Officer to join their team for an initial 5 month period, with potential for further 6 month extension. The role will include some home working, however there will be an element of district work required.
Key responsibilities as per below:
- Investigate complaints and carry out inspections of privately rented properties, to identify hazards under the HHSRS
- Preparation and serving of notices and schedules of work to ensure properties meet current standard
- Take appropriate enforcement actions to ensure any improvements are made
- To identify and prepare licenses for HMOs and inspect to assess condition meets current legislation
- Provide advice to public regarding current housing standard requirements
Qualifications and experience:
The client has specified that the suitable candidate will be HHSRS certified and have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
If you would like to apply please feel free to send me your CV or if you are looking for further info via my email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org , alternatively give me a call on 020 77669063 and ask for Laurence!