x 2 Licensing Enforcement Officer
Our client in North London is seeking x 2 Licensing Enforcement Officer to join its team.
To undertake the Council’s statutory functions in relation to premises licensed under the Licensing Act 2003, Gambling Act 2005, London Local Authorities Act 1991 (Special Treatments) and others, ensuring compliance with codes of practice, guidance and legislation. To undertake visits to relevant premises to ensure compliance with Covid-19 regulations.
Conduct regulatory inspections at relevant premises to ensure that licensing conditions, including the monitoring of permitted hours, and other legislative requirements, including Covid-19 legislation, are complied with. To undertake the investigation of complaints, assess the level of non-compliance and initiate appropriate action. To attend hearings and give evidence at court, as required.
As a front-line field officer, to play an active and proactive role in the delivery of the Directorate’s Covid-19 response. Compliance visits will primarily be undertaken outside office hours and officers will be expected to work with a range of partner agencies, including Health and Safety and Police.
Officers will be required to provide regular feedback regarding the visits and outcomes of the work they undertake.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience of having worked in a fast faced, customer focused environment.
- Excellent knowledge and application of IT systems and software packages.
- Relevant legislative and or procedural knowledge for specialist area.
- Experience in having to regularly meet defined standards and targets and report accordingly.
- Experience in working with minimum supervision, using problem-solving skills and initiative to provide a customer-focused service.
- Excellent levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Experience in working flexibly, balancing competing priorities and meeting deadlines whilst understanding the needs, timescales and deadlines of others.
- Ability to deal diplomatically and confidentially with a wider range of stakeholders internally and externally
- Ability to identify improvements to processes and systems and to share the recommendations with the wider team.
For more information please email email@example.com or call 02081254321.
Apply for x 2 Licensing Enforcement Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly