EHO - Food Safety/Health & Safety
One of our clients in Berkshire is seeking an EHO that is Food and H&S competent. They are searching for another EHO that is Qualified in Caravan Park Site inspections, hence there are two separate roles.
The post will be for three months.
The following duties and responsibilities are dependent on the designation of the post holder.
1. Carry out inspections of all types of premises, land and undertakings and to initiate appropriate actions as a result.
2. Respond to service requests, complaints and formal notifications by investigations, inspections, interviews and all other appropriate methods.
3. Conduct investigations leading to the production of reports for consideration by the Public Protection Partnership – Joint Case Management including conducting interviews under caution, witness handling, and evidence gathering and preparing for and attending court or tribunal.
4. Take the lead on research into specialist topics and disseminate information to colleagues in these fields. This may include the supervision of specialist contractors.
5. Undertake inspections and associated actions in response to licensing, authorisations, permits, registrations and similar activities.
6. Communicate effectively and appropriately with clients, colleagues and external agencies.
7. Be an advocate for the values and work of the PPP
8. Assist in undertaking work of a promotion of educative nature including assisting in the running of courses and presentations.
9. The post holder may be required, occasionally, to carry out duties at unsociable hours for which either separate payment or time off in-lieu will be paid. This will be at the discretion of the Public Protection Manager
10. To promote equality as an integral part of the role and to treat everyone with fairness and dignity.
11. To recognise health and safety is a responsibility of every employee, to take reasonable care of self and others and to comply with the WBC Health and Safety policy and any service-specific procedures / rules that apply to this role.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for EHO - Food Safety/Health & Safety
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly