Our client in North West England is recruiting for an officer to start asap for a four-month period.
You will be required to:
Carry out covid enforcement and advisory visits and follow up actions – experience of HSW would be desirable. Along with daytime visits, there will be frequent night time weekend work.
To be considered you must have:
* Knowledge of the new Coronavirus emergency legislation
* Experience of serving statutory notices
* Competent in understanding the collection and handling of evidence
* Detailed understanding of EIA, RIPA and PACE
* Good communication skills
* Experience of using the Civic APP DMS would be desirable
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for this role and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8125 4321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Covid Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly