Public Health Programme Assistant
A client in South London is seeking a Public health Programme Assistant to join them for 3 months.
This is a wide-ranging administrative assignment requiring a highly experienced administrator with excellent all-round skills. The role will provide full admin support across the entire programme of work lead by the COVID-19 Health Protection Board. Tasks will include:
- Full minutes of the COVID-19 Health Protection Board held weekly
- Action points from each of the 7 sub-groups held at various times in the week, and never overlapping. (either attending and taking, or collating from others)
- Diary management of all these groups and liaison with relevant support teams.
- Budget and cost commitment recording
- Pro-active general administration across the programme groups.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org