Pest Control Officer
Our client in South West of England is recruiting for a Pest Control Officer to start asap for 1 month to cover sickness absence, most likely to be extended thereafter.
- Carry out pest control and ancillary service investigations, treatments, works etc. in response to complaints/requests for service.
- Carry out regular pest control stock audits, stock rotation and orders.
- Actively seek and attain pest control commercial contracts.
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience in the pest control industry and be suitably qualified to RSPH or BPCA standards. He/she will be able to organise and manage a workload based on pest control investigations, treatments, contract visits and promotion of the service.
• Good communication and written skills are essential as you will be dealing with members of the public and business customers and be expected to keep records and provide reports.
• It is essential that the person appointed holds a current driving licence and is able to lift and carry. Protective equipment and a vehicle are provided and further training will be given where appropriate.
To register your interest please email info@buckingham or call us on 020 8125 4321.
Apply for Pest Control Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly