Health and Safety Officer/Covid Compliance Officer
Our client in the South West of England is seeking a Covid Compliance Officer in the South of England for a period of 12 months.
There is a need to ensure cover 7 days per week so flexibility will be essential. IT for remote working will be provided.
Essential / Desirable
- EHO qualified to EHORB level or
- Recognised qualification in Health and Safety (NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety (or equivalent)).
- Experience of interpreting and implementing health and safety legislation and good practice in a commercial setting.
- Experience of enforcing health and safety regulation with an enforcing authority.
- Car driver /car available
- 37 hours per week
- Flexible working days (some weekend work required)
- Facilities provided to carry out some work from home.
- Ability to carry out on-site inspections in a Covid-secure manner.
- Authorised to take enforcement action.
- Additional support provided within the council
- Car mileage at HMRC rate paid for travel within the district/county (based on travel from/to the Council Offices). No accommodation or relocation costs will be paid.
- Provide covid-19 advice and support to all businesses
- Review covid-19 risk assessments
- Inspect and spot check businesses to ensue covid-19 measures are in place
- Support any incidences of local outbreaks as required
- Liaise with each council and across district
- Liaise with partners including Public Health.
If you would like to apply for this role, in the first instance please send your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for Health and Safety Officer/Covid Compliance Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly