Covid-19 Health Intelligence Programme Lead
3 days left
- Full Time
A client in East London is seeking a Covid-19 Health Intelligence Programme Lead to join their team for one year.
Key responsibilities are likely to include:
• Develop systems architecture that establishes dataflows between delegated NIHP datasets and the data infrastructure held by the Clinical Effectiveness Group at Queen Mary’s University
• Provide on call support for daily data alerts in the event of a spike in cases
• Support the epidemiological interpretation of weekly datapacks and national produced reports
• Develop an early warning system to detect and predict changing trends across demographics and geographies
• Develop a tiered system of response to rising numbers or outbreaks that trigger a local response
• Develop dynamic model to understand community engagement with the NHS Test and Trace service and highlight areas for local community mobilisation
• Establish data flows between national and local contact tracing services to build a total picture of local work
• Develop a disparities dashboard to understand health inequalities created and exacerbated by the covid pandemic
• Work with SPP colleagues to produce dashboard for workstreams and insight
• Work with SPP colleagues to maximise potential from data linkage as part of ongoing public health intelligence work, in support of the epidemic response
• Report to the Associate Director of Public Health (Healthy Communities and Health Intelligence) and deputise as needed
• Attend regional data groups as required
We will be shortlisting applications against the following criteria:
- Masters level qualification in Public Health or related subject or equivalent professional qualification.
- Substantial experience (minimum of 5 years) of public health practice including 3 years at senior level.
- Demonstrable in depth understanding of epidemiology and statistics, public health practice, health promotion, health economics and health care evaluation.
- Extensive experience of undertaking health needs assessment, health care evaluation, equity audits, clinical and non-clinical audits or quality assurance, health strategy and policy development.
- Good understanding of the nature and sources of routine and ad hoc health, social care and wider public health data sets.
- Strategic thinker with proven leadership skills including strategic planning, policy development and implementing change across different organisational settings.
- Substantially numerate, with highly developed analytical skills using qualitative and quantitative data.
- Strong written communication
Apply for Covid-19 Health Intelligence Programme Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly