x 2 Regulatory Services Officers (Environmental Protection)
Our client is Essex is seeking x2 Regulatory Services Officers to join its Environmental Protection team, with one post being full-time and the other part-time.
Purpose of the role
As a Regulatory Services Officer you will be investigating complaints, responding to planning applications and enquiries, and visiting premises within the Borough as required. The role is a specialist for environmental protection within Regulatory Services, where you will be responsible for managing your own case load and supervising other staff members where necessary. You will undertake a range of complex inspection and enforcement activities, which may require working evenings and weekends where required.
Skills & Knowledge
- Have a professional qualification in Environmental Health and/or Diploma in Acoustics / Environmental Protection, be a registered member of a relevant professional body and be able to evidence your CPD (Continuous Professional Development).
- A solid knowledge of environmental protection legislation, investigation procedures and national, regional and local policies regarding regulatory service issues is a must.
- Experience of developing and delivery services within a policy framework is also essential
- Previous experience in working within a multi-disciplinary team and have practical and technical knowledge and skills relating to environmental protection
- Flexible working
- Salary & Pension Scheme
- 23 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
Salary range: £37849-£43662
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information, please contact us on 020 8125 4321 or email Shaquelia@buckinghamfutures.com