Health and Safety Officer
A client in the North of London is seeking a Health and Safety Officer for 10 weeks, to undertake the following Duties:
- To assist the Lead officer for Infectious Disease and Health and Safety in delivering measures to ensure compliance of statutory duties in relation to Test and Trace, Health & Safety, Infectious Disease and Outbreak Control.
- Work alongside the Public Health Team, PHE, NHS and the wider council to change the community and individual behaviour through communication, persuasion, advice and guidance or enforcement.
- To provide flexible operational support across the wider service including trading standards, food, public health, licensing, and smoke-free legislation.
- To be responsible for the effective delivery of services responding to the needs of the community by carrying out the duties of an authorised environmental health officer and providing advice, information and assistance.
- Subject to the new technology agreement, to undertake training in the use of computer and other office automation facilities in advancing the work of the service.
- To uphold and further the Councils equal Opportunities policies and to deliver effective and appropriate services fairly and without discrimination.
- To act always in accordance with health and safety policies
- To undertake other temporary duties consistent with the basic objectives of the post
- To undertake unsocial, (evening, nights and weekends) hours working, where necessary to meet the Service’ objectives.
If you feel that you would be competent in the above areas, please send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 02081254321.
Apply for Health and Safety Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly