Environmental Health Officer
I am working with a client in the Norfolk area who is looking for an Environmental Health Officer to help assist the Food Safety team for a 12 month rolling contract. This is a full time role with an expected rate of around £30-£35 per hour which open for negotiation for the right candidate.
The officer will be dealing with:
- Proactive and reactive food hygiene inspections and interventions
- Investigating food complaints
- Giving advice to businesses on food standards and hygiene
- Outbreak control management
- You must have a good knowledge of current food safety/hygiene standards and regulations
- You must either be a certified EHO or hold a higher level certificate in food safety
- It is essential that you have an up to date knowledge of current legislation and have over 2 years’ experience working within Food Safety in Local Authority
If you would be interested in applying for this role please click the apply button or alternatively please do send your CV to email@example.com or if you would like to discuss this role or others then give me a call on 02077669065.