Food Safety Inspector
Our client in South London is looking for an experienced, local authority Food Safety Officer.
- There is scope to work hourly (Fulltime and part-time applicants will both be considered), or on a Pay Per Inspection basis for this project.
- The duration will be anywhere from several months to up to one year. You will be working remotely initially.
- You will be working in a busy food team, delivering all risk Food Hygiene inspections. You must meet the requirements of the Food Standards Agency's Code of Practice to undertake food hygiene enforcement.
- In order to be considered it is absolutely essential that you have experience completing Food Hygiene inspections in all risk premises within the last 2 years.
- You must be able to prove your food competency with over 20 hours of CPD and you must have completed a Food Hygiene Inspection for a Local Authority in the last 6 months.
- A copy of relevant qualifications, CPD certificates and certificates of registration with EHORB/EHRB (or equivalent) must be held on file by Buckingham Futures before the contract commences.
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for these roles and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8125 4321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Food Safety Inspector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly