Interim Team Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
Buckingham Futures are recruiting for an Interim Team Manager with strong experience in Statutory Nuisances and Planning Consultations, with a good pollution technical background in the East Midlands.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the Environmental Protection Team of 5 officers and will have the option to work remotely.
- Ensure, at a strategic level, that the Environmental Protection Team delivers services that meet the needs of the community
- Management of staff on a day-to-day basis and contribute to the corporate management of the Service.
- Ensure that the work of the team is appropriately prioritised and resources are deployed accordingly.
- Successful management experience and managing a team through a period of change.
- Ability to effectively deal with strong personalities
- Strong experience in Statutory Nuisances and Planning Consultations, with a good pollution technical background
- Ability to take on a caseload
- Performance management skills
- Experience leading PACE interviews
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8125 4321 or email email@example.com
Apply for Interim Team Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly