Environmental Health Officer
- Full Time
Buckingham Futures has taken on an exciting opportunity on behalf of our client based in Berkshire, seeking an Environmental Health Officer to join its team to assist with Environmental Protection & Public Health matters.
- An officer to carry out a broad spectrum of commercial Environmental Protection and Public Health work including but not exclusively fly-tipping/land clearing, unsanitary premises, noise from licensed premises & planning applications.
- Potential of involvement in COVID related enforcement including Track & Trace.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Ideally an Environmental Health professional or graduate in a related subject
- Demonstrate experience of assessing and commenting upon reports into land contamination, providing general pollution control advice, including commenting on planning applications and dealing with noise and nuisance complaints from commercial and industrial sources.
- You will be organised, diligent and flexible, with good communication skills and able to work on your own initiative.
Flexible working available, working both remotely and travelling on district.
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information, please contact us on 020 8125 4321 or email Shaquelia@buckinghamfutures.com
Apply for Environmental Health Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly