Principal Licensing Officer
1 day left
- Full Time
Buckingham Futures has taken on an exciting opportunity in South Yorkshire for a Principal Licensing Officer to join its team on an initial 3 month basis.
- A high level of technical and practical knowledge of the legislative frameworks and experience across all key areas of work, including (but not limited to) taxi and private hire licensing, Licensing Act 2003 and Gambling Act 2005
- Experience of leading on complex investigations (including prosecutions) and project related work
- Experience of supervising and mentoring staff, and to having an active role in setting development targets and delivering training programmes.
- Have an appropriate knowledge of safety, health, financial and environmental policies, procedures and regulations
- The ability to identify and control risks in relation to the work of licensing and the council as a whole
- Experience in monitoring and controlling the performance (including the financial performance) of individuals / teams / projects
- Proven ability to direct resources towards appropriate objectives and targets, and to demonstrate the effective delivery of measurable outcomes in a timely manner (and within deadlines)
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8125 4321 or email email@example.com
Apply for Principal Licensing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly