Licensing Enforcement Officer
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client in South Yorkshire is seeking a Licensing Enforcement Officer to join its team on an initial 3-month contract.
- Experience of working in a local authority (or other agency) enforcement or regulation service
- Awareness of the legislative frameworks, key issues and working practices relevant to the work of local authority licensing – including taxis and private hire, Licensing Act 2003, Gambling Act 2005 and other similar statutory licensing regimes.
- Experience of providing advisory/regulatory advice in relation to enforcement issues within a customer-focused service delivery organisation
- Experience of carrying out investigations and investigating complaints
- Awareness of appropriate codes of practice, guidance documents, industry advice and other reliable sources of information
- Awareness of the principles of intelligence lead enforcement
- Knowledge and experience of preparing and issuing statutory notices
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8125 4321 or email email@example.com
Apply for Licensing Enforcement Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly