Environmental Protection Officer
Our client in the South West of England is seeking an Environmental Protection Officer
To investigate requests for service in relation to alleged statutory nuisances, anti social behaviour, and drainage, undertake licensing consultations – and evaluate / implement the relevant intervention option including service of Notices.
- Extensive experience and competencies required in relation to all duties identified above – proven ability to work unsupervised and to hit the ground running, ideally experienced in using Northgate M3 and being able to work out of hours as required.
- Investigating statutory nuisance, e.g. licensing, & public health
- Working experience of practices and methodologies
- Experience in the use of monitoring equipment
- Working experience in related environmental protection issues e.g. environmental permitting regulations/ noise control
Degree in a relevant subject
Membership or working towards membership of a relevant professional body
Educated to A Level standard/NVQ 3 in a relevant subject (or equivalent demonstrable experience)
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8732 5450.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.