Environmental Health Officer / Technical Officer (Private Sector Housing)
Buckingham Futures have an excellent opportunity in Central London for an Environmental Health Officer (Housing) to be part of the Private Sector Housing Team within the Housing Service and to participate in providing this service against agreed performance standards.
- HHSRS enforcement of unlawful dwellings, housing complaints, HHSRS inspections, inspection of Houses in Multiple Occupation, inspection of, harassment and illegal evictions, investigation of filthy and verminous premises and planning consultations. ·
- In consultation with the Private Sector Housing Manager the preparation of reports, representations, notices, orders and the taking of enforcement action including giving evidence in legal proceedings and arranging and supervising works in default. ·
- Implement special surveys and protocols and participate in the development of policy and procedures related to the team’s specialist function.
- Give advice to Councillors, owners and managers of properties, tenants, members of the public and others on private sector housing standards and environmental health matters.
- BSc/MSc or Diploma in Environmental Health
- Qualification in HHSRS assessments
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com