Animal Feed Safety Officer
My clients is a Local Authority in the West Midlands. They are looking for an Animal Health/Feed Safety Officer to join their team on a four month, full time hourly contract, inside of IR35.
- Educated to diploma/degree level or equivalent or other professional qualifications which satisfy minimum requirements necessary to undertake animal health or feed functions, or other relevant training or experience which gives an equivalent level of competence across a wide range of Regulatory Services functional areas
- DCATS qualification (Animal Health and Agriculture papers)
- High level of professional knowledge and practical enforcement and regulatory expertise in a number of core Regulatory Services functional areas (Animal Health and Welfare, Disease Control and Feed Safety)
- Successful delivery of operational project plans, framework agreements and performance targets in a number of functional areas
- Thorough awareness and understanding of current legislation, contemporary issues and best practice in relation to a minimum of two core areas of Regulatory Services functions
- Extensive knowledge and experience of a wide range of enforcement techniques and regulatory sanctions
- Experience of supporting and supervising/directing other staff on functional service delivery issues in at least one core Business Support and Regulatory Services functional area
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
- A post-graduate qualification in a relevant specialist subject area.
- Membership of a relevant professional body
- Experience in contributing to and supporting others in successful change programmes.
- Extensive experience in a technical or professional role
Please contact Adam Dovrkin on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com for further information