Environmental Protection Officer
Our client in Kent is looking for an Environmental Protection Officer to join its team on an initial 3-month basis.
- To carry out public health complaint investigations and take enforcement action where necessary in accordance with relevant legislation.
- To carry out noise monitoring and acoustic surveys into relevant environmental issues as necessary
- Provide advice to members of the public and business to assist in compliance with relevant legislation.
- To consider and report on the potential environmental impact of planning applications and to attend planning enquiries as necessary.
- Prepare, serve and enforce statutory notices within delegated responsibilities and attend court where necessary.
- Knowledge and experience of CoPA
- Experience of within pest control relating to drainage matters
- Experience of noise surveys and monitoring
You will possess a BTEC/Diploma in Acoustics or degree in an Environmental Health or Environmental Science discipline and have proven experience of environmental protection work.
EHRB registration and voting membership of the CIEH are desirable but not essential.
To register your interest please email email@example.com or call us on 020 8732 5450.
Apply for Environmental Protection Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly