Senior Environmental Protection Officer
Our client in Yorkshire is looking for a Senior Environmental Protection Officer to join its team initial on a 3 day a week basis, until March 2020.
The key roles are to:
· Lead on all planning and development issues
· Assess, interpret and write complex technical reposts, especially in the area of acoustics and noise control and planning.
You will need:
· a Postgraduate Diploma in Acoustics & Noise Control
· a degree or similar appropriate qualification
· experience of assessing complex planning applications and technical reports
· significant experience of acoustics, noise and odour monitoring and assessment
· a knowledge of lighting, contaminated land, air quality, PPC and other pollution
· excellent customer, communication and interpersonal skills
· good IT skills
You will be a team player with significant experience in a wide range of environmental protection issues and especially acoustics.
You will need to be able to communicate complex technical issues both verbally and in writing, to Planning Committee, senior council officers and our customers, so you will need excellent written and spoken English.
To register your interest of for further information about the role, please call us on 02087325450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Environmental Protection Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly