Recycling Engagement Officer
My client is a Local Authority based in East London. They are currently looking for a Recycling Engagement Officer to join their Waste Strategy, policy and procurement division.
This is an initial 6 month contract, inside IR35 paid on an hourly rate of £23 per hour.
Main Purpose of the job
To support the Team Leader in delivering the objectives of projects within the Recycling Improvement and Engagement programme to help minimise waste, increase recycling and reduce contamination across the Borough. These include:
· Implementing waste education programmes and campaigns with residents and within schools
· Delivering waste infrastructure improvements on estates
· Identifying and engaging with relevant stakeholders
· Liaising with internal and external partners, charities, housing and resident groups.
Knowledge and Qualifications
· Knowledge of clerical, administrative and office systems and procedures.
· Demonstrable knowledge of waste management services and recycling schemes.
· Experience of working in a recycling or waste management environment.
· Experience of working and communicating with a wide range of people.
For further information, please contact Adam Dvorkin on 02 8732 5454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org