Environmental Health Officer / Higher Certificate Technical Officer
Buckingham Futures have taken on an exciting opportunity for a Food Environmental Health Practitioner for a local authority based in West Sussex. This is a 3-6 month contract, 36 hours per week, inside IR35. I can pay a maximum of £33 per hour for this role.
This position will be dealing with Food, Health and Safety and Infection disease. Team culture is extremely important for this position and they are looking for someone that can integrate with a small team and not only perform the inspections (all rating categories) but deal with complaints, accidents etc….
- Diploma/Degree/MSc in Environmental Health
- EHORB Registration
- Certificate of professional competence
- Two years post qualification experience in the field of food safety including food safety inspections.
- Recent experience of carrying out food safety inspections, food standards inspections and relevant enforcement.
- Two years post qualification experience in the field of health and safety including investigations and enforcement.
- Writing detailed reports
- Service of Statutory Notices
- Experience in Food, Health and Safety and Infection disease
The Inspecting Officer must be able to demonstrate how they are capable of meeting the competencies relating to Inspection of Food Establishments (Cluster 4.) and have at least 10 hours of Food Core CPD as specified in the current version of the Food Law Code of Practice and Practice Guidance.
A copy of relevant qualifications, CPD certificates and certificates of registration with EHORB/EHRB (or equivalent) must be held on file by Buckingham Futures before the contract commences
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com