Air Quality Officer
Buckingham Futures have a fantastic opportunity in the East London for an Air Quality Officer.
- Experience of delivering planning consultations on noise, contaminated land and air quality.
- Experience of IPCC applications and permits.
- Experience of preparing Air Quality reports and submitting statutory returns.
- Experience and ability to respond to general enquiries and complaint in relation to pollution issues.
- Relevant qualification in Environmental Health/Sciences.
- Monitoring: manage the Council's air quality monitoring programme;
- Projects: Contributing to the delivery of a range of ground breaking air quality projects.
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com
Apply for Air Quality Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly