Environmental Protection Officer
Buckingham Futures have an excellent opportunity in the North West of England for a enthusiastic, committed and self-motivated Environmental Protection Officer to assist on construction project.
Our client requires someone who is extremely proficient in statutory nuisance, pollution complaints, and reactive noise work (smoke, dust and odour)
As a member of the team you will be asked to initiate enforcement action, where necessary, relating to infringements of relevant legislation (Environmental Protection Act 1990). You will need to deal with reactive complaints work and will vary between specialties including planning/licensing consultations and noise and nuisance investigations.
- Qualifications and /or practical knowledge, experience and skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Member of the Environmental Health Officers Registration Board (EHRB)
- Eligible for membership of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH)
- Relevant qualification in Acoustics & Noise Control (advantageous)
- As you will expected to hit the ground running, you will need a minimum of working 2+ years within this field for a local authority.
- If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org