Environmental Protection Officer
Buckingham Futures have a fantastic opportunity in the South London for an Environmental Protection Officer.
- Experience of delivering planning consultations on noise, contaminated land and air quality.
- Experience of IPCC applications and permits.
- Experience of preparing Air Quality reports and submitting statutory returns.
- Experience and ability to respond to general enquiries and complaint in relation to pollution issues.
- Relevant qualification in Environmental Health/Sciences
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org