Assistant Waste & Resource Officer
Our client On the South Coast is looking for an Assistant Waste & Resource Officer to join its team.
- To assist with the day to day running of the Council’s waste prevention and recycling activities To assist with campaigns and events for the promotion of waste prevention and recycling awareness To engage and educate residents, visitors, businesses and other members of staff regarding waste prevention and recycling initiatives
- To carry out duties required for successful day-to-day running of the recycling, garden waste and waste prevention services
- To act as a point of contact for members of the public and any other interested parties with regard to enquiries, complaints or feedback of the waste prevention and recycling services. To act accordingly to investigate, respond or rectify via email, letter, telephone or face-to face.
- To promote the aims of these services by answering queries, encouraging good practice and assisting in improving participation levels and reducing contamination levels
- To assist with running communications campaigns for the promotion of recycling services (kerbside, garden waste, Neighbourhood Recycling Centre’s etc) and waste prevention (i.e. real nappies, home composting, smart shopping etc).
- To liaise with managing agents with regards to rented accommodation including flats and HMOs. To arrange and complete site visits and bin deliveries, finding solutions for problems which occur.
To register your interest please email email@example.com or call us on 020 8732 5450