Senior Air Quality Consultant
Our client in Central London is looking for a Senior Air Quality Consultant to join our team in Central London. Your role will focus on managing a small team and developing our pipeline of work for our consultants. You will also be involved in the day to day report creation, modelling and quality checking required to insure that we produce accurate and valuable information for our large scale UK projects.
As a Senior Air Quality Consultant you will have a degree relating to the environment and experience of using modelling systems such as ADMS-Roads. It is essential that you are member of the IAQM (Institute of Air Quality Management).
This role requires experience within the sector as it is not an entry level vacancy.
- Relevant UK experience of Air Quality processes
- Experience of people management and operational reporting
- Degree or equivalent professional qualifications
- Experience of dispersion modelling & such as ADMS-Roads and GIS packages
- Membership or Associate Member of the IAQM (Institute of Air Quality Management)
- An understanding of the LAQM and UK planning and regulatory system
- Our client
- Deliver air quality and climate change projects
- Manage your team
- Liaison with clients, and planning and regulatory bodies
- Initial site appraisals and consultation
- Supervise site visit and monitoring activities
- For further information including the job description, person specification please call us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com