Pollution Environmental Health Officer
Our client in North London is looking for an Pollution Environmental Health Officer to join its team ASAP.
- To take the lead and personal responsibility for effective investigation and resolution of casework across the full range of Pollution Environmental Health functions.
- Pollution services incorporate noise and statutory nuisances including but not limited to
construction/licensed premise/people noise, planning applications and contaminated land.
- Carry out routine or unplanned visits and inspections to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
- Understand complaints, investigate, negotiate and mediate between parties where possible to achieve positive outcome.
- Advise and respond to planning applications and desk search enquiries including contaminated land.
To register your interest please call us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.