Asbestos Surveyor - Commercial
Salary: £22,500 - £24,000
Company vehicle + excellent benefits
- Do you want to work for an award winning business?
- Are you looking for fantastic and continuous training?
- Do you want a structured career with clear progression?
My client, pride themselves on creating a fantastic workplace environment and enabling their staff to progress through excellent training within a family environment. They are a privately owned independent consultancy; Founded 20 years ago. Their main purpose is to assist their customers to make workplaces a safer place. Today they have over 140 staff working to provide services across Asbestos, Legionella, Water Hygiene, Health and Safety and Fire safety.
They are looking for a qualified Asbestos Surveyor to strengthen their busy site team. As an Asbestos Surveyor with experience working on commercial properties, you will be responsible for carrying out management, refurbishment and demolition surveys, report writing, technical review, and will mentor Assistants and Trainees in the business.
- Surveying on a number of projects across the domestic, commercial and eventually industrial sectors
- Carry out management, refurbishment and demolition surveys
- Responsible for technical reviews
- Mentor Trainee Surveyors
- Fully understand legislation surrounding surveying
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public
- Candidates are required to travel between client sites, and will be put on a weekend rota (once per month) and a working away rota (once per quarter) – eventually you may be put on the call out rota
- At least P402 qualified – additional qualifications is advantageous
- Experience working in a UKAS accredited consultancy is favorable
- Proven experience undertaking a range of surveys across domestic and commercial properties
- knowledge of current legislation
- Full UK driving license
Why Work For them ?
You will receive a competitive salary, increasing as you progress with your professional development, excellent benefits and world-class training at our in-house training facility.
- Competitive basic salary
- Overtime at time and a half
- Company van + fuel card
- Paid travel after the first 30 mins
- Profit share
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Extra holidays after a qualifying period
- Loyalty bonus
- Childcare Vouchers
- Training and development
- Sports & Social Club (Crystal Maze, clay pigeon shooting, afternoon tea, theatre trips, triathlon)
For further details please call Adam Dvorkin on 020 8732 5454 or email email@example.com