Environmental Health Officer
My client based within South West England region is currently recruiting for an Environmental Health Officer.
- Degree/Diploma in Environmental Health.
- Previous experience of dealing directly with the public in an enforcement role.
- Good experience and good technical and legislative knowledge of acoustics and noise investigations,
- Experience of contaminated land, private water supplies, integrated pollution and prevention control (IPPC).
- Working with planning applications and major projects.
Length: 6 Months+
Rate: Very Competitive