Environmental Health Officer / Environmental Protection Officer
Our client in West London is recruiting for an Environmental Health Officer / Environmental Protection Officer to provide high quality, customer-focused technical advice, in terms of the following matters:
- Planning applications that require an environmental assessment and technical comments.
- Responding to contaminated land enquiries & maintaining public register
- Liaising with the appointed contractor with regards to Environmental permitting & investigating complaints relating to part B processes (permitted or not) within the Borough.
- Responding to and overseeing all environmental matters relating to major construction projects and transportation noise.
- Providing environmental technical advice to internal partners and taking responsibility for complex environmental matters of an ongoing nature.
- Achieve relevant performance targets, and positive outcomes for residents, elected members and colleagues
- Major construction projects and transportation noise
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org