Environmental Health Officer / Technical Officer
Our client based in the East of England is currently looking for and Environmental Health Officer / Technical Officer to support the delivery of statutory duties connected with Environmental Protection, Pollution Control, Statutory Nuisances,
Pest Control, Drainage and other related areas.
This will cover a range of proactive and reactive work including on-site visits to premises, re-visits to ensure compliance, events and varied locations across the district.
- B.Tech HNC in Environmental Health or equivalent qualification
- Experience of working in a Local Authority Environmental Health or Environmental Protection team
- Knowledge and relevant experience of the application of Environmental Protection, Pollution Control, Statutory Nuisances, Pest Control and other relevant statutory functions
- Diploma of the Institute of Acoustics or equivalent
- EMAQ competencies in air quality, monitoring and contaminated land or a degree in Environmental Science
- Minimum 2-years experience in a directly relevant Environmental Health discipline
- Experience of reviewing contaminated land and undertaking private water supply risk assessments and local air quality management duties
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for these roles and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org