Environmental Enforcement Officer
Our client in Essex is recruiting for an Environmental Enforcement Officer to conduct specialist Investigations incorporating high level legal, case preparation and management pursuant to both civil and criminal legislation, in order to fulfil the council statutory responsibilities and duties under:
- Environmental Protection Act
- Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act
- Vehicle Excise and Registration Act
- Highways Act
- Road Traffic Act
- Refuse Disposal Amenity Act
- Town and Country Planning Act
- Anti-social Behaviour Act
- Crime and Disorder Act
You will also be required to provide a high profile, frontline, high visibility, proactive and reactive response to all aspects of environmental crime and promote social responsibility, community cohesion and awareness of issues around environmental crime.
- Good working knowledge of Enforcement, P.A.C.E and R.I.P.A
- Understanding of the Cleaner Neighbourhood and Environmental Protection Act and Highways Act.
- Good working knowledge of computer packages.
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com