Infrastructure Projects Manager (Noise)
SRL is a specialist engineering consulting and testing business, established over 50 years ago. We primarily work within the construction industry and support contractors on some the largest construction and infrastructure projects in the UK and elsewhere worldwide. Our London office is recruiting an experienced Consultant to join our expanding team in delivering major projects for key clients throughout the UK. Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
This exciting opening offers you a chance to play a leading role in shaping SRL’s future. You will help SRL continue its excellent technical development as well as supporting our growing capabilities in other disciplines.
We are looking for people who are enthusiastic, practical and flexible. The role requires people who can engage and develop clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Working as part the infrastructure team to deliver s61 applications (CoPA 1974), for major infrastructure projects
- Responsible for collating technical information and writing applications
- Delegating work packages internally
- Meeting clients, collaborating with engineers and other consultants
- Have experience of successfully negotiating / liaising with project clients and local authorities;
- Have experience of writing s61 applications;
- Good communication skills and the ability to professionally represent both SRL and our clients;
- Competitive salary
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Westfield Health
- Pension up to 10% matched
- Gym/health and well-being Membership
- 27.5 days holiday + bank holidays
- Christmas shut down
- Death in service payment
- Share scheme (after 3 years)