Senior Trading Standards Officer
3 days left
- Full Time
Senior Trading Standards Officer (Licensing)
Management Grouping: Place Communities & Infrastructure
Team: Public Protection
Salary: £33,075 - £38,916
Contract: Permanent / 36 Hours
Closing Date: 23/10/2018
Job reference: PCI0000128
We are currently seeking an enforcement professional who will enjoy working in the Public Protection team.
The main role of this job will be leading on all aspects of special treatments and animal welfare licensing.
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of relevant legislation and have practical experience within licensing enforcement.
What we offer
- Career Average Revalued Earnings Pension Scheme
- Performance Related Pay
- 25 days Annual Leave (rising to 28 after 5 years’ service) plus Bank Holiday Entitlement
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- An excellent working environment at our fantastic new offices
- Opportunities for flexible working with excellent ICT facilities
- MyChoice Staff Benefit Scheme – Includes Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, access to high street shopping vouchers and online discount codes.
View more about our employment deal here.
Bexley is an outer London Borough with the best of both worlds, located between the hustle and bustle of London and the Garden of England, Kent. Within the borough we have award winning parks, open spaces and listed heritage sites.
Our Trading Standards department carries out a broad spectrum of Trading Standards functions through enforcement and advice as well as taking part in national projects and surveys. We are also the Primary Authority for a large multinational retailer.
As part of a small interactive team you will have the opportunity to gain wide experience in the enforcement of a range of trading standards legislation.
- Closing Date for your application: 23/10/2018
- Please visit https://jobs.bexley.gov.uk/wrlive to find out more and apply. CVs will not be accepted unless they are submitted with a completed application form.
- Anticipated Interview date: TBC
Follow us on Twitter @LBofBexley and @BexleyCareers