Parking Operation Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client in West London is seeking a Parking Operation Manager to head its team.
Management of the Car Parks service; comprising off-street car parks, on-street parking places, cash collection counting and banking, payment equipment maintenance and general maintenance and safety of the parking facilities whether via an in-house team or contractor.
Management of the Parking Operations team ensuring agreed team plans and performance targets are delivered and that a culture of putting our resident’s first and continuous service improvement is maintained.
Ensure all parking restrictions are effectively patrolled and enforced by the parking enforcement contractor, or via an in-house team, in accordance with legislation, London Tribunals, Council policy and within the statutory timescales.
- Responsible for the selection, development and performance of the Parking Operations teams in line with the Council’s HR policies.
- Undertake training needs analysis and train staff, agency workers and casual employees in the required parking software packages, procedures and standards to enable them to effectively perform their duties.
- Draft and maintain accurate guidance procedures relating to the parking enforcement and car parking service processes.
- Provide guidance to the public and members of staff on the parking enforcement service, and on all car parking service matters.
- Manage the council’s parking enforcement and car parking service in accordance with legislation, best practice guidance and Council policy.
- Maintain knowledge of new parking technology and relevant civil enforcement legislation and ensure that any Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) systems and processes are amended and implemented to reflect changes and developments in civil parking enforcement legislation.
- Provide performance, quality and statistical data and information for parking operations matters, and produce accurate and well-presented statistical reports and analysis of the contract and in-house staff performance.
- Ensure that documents and computer records are efficiently catalogued and tracked facilitating easy retrieval.
- Prepare an Annual Parking Report and Transparency Report in accordance with legislation and best practice for approval by the Council. Publication of the draft reports following approval.
- Work with service contractors and other local authorities to resolve any service issues and ensure that the council’s parking operations service reflects and works to parking enforcement industry standards.
To register your interest of for further information about the role, please call us on 02087325450 or email email@example.com
Apply for Parking Operation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly