Graduate Environmental Health Officer / Technical Assistant
Buckingham Futures are recruiting for a Graduate Environmental Health Officer / Technical Assistant in the Midlands on behalf of an independent food safety and health & safety consultancy operating in the catering, hotel and leisure sectors.
Primary purpose of the role:
- Manage the onboarding process from start to finish for all new clients and be the joint point of contact with the Client Manager thereafter.
- Assisting with policy updates.
- Previous experience of CRM software is advantageous for this role.
- To support the Client Managers with any administrative tasks.
- Schedule regular meetings / calls with clients.
- Act as a point of contact for potential complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and service to our clients. This will involve studying competition to find new ways to retain clients.
- Build relationships and collaborate with key internal teams across the business to address clients’ needs.
- SKILLS, BEHAVIOURS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Sound knowledge of CRM software is advantageous.
- A strong ability to network, build and maintain working relationships with key clients.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and persuade.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Understand and adopt the Company’s values and behaviours.
- Highly motivated - able to work with limited supervision but also able to work well with colleagues.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload.
- Resilient and tenacious; Be confident and charismatic; Calm under pressure.
- Impeccable presentation, articulate and driven to exceed all targets.
- Ability to travel as required.
- NB – you will be given the option to be involved a 12 month programme of practical training and assisting qualified Officers in the day to day proactive, reactive work and planned audits.