Pest Control Officer
Buckingham Futures have an excellent opportunity for a Pest Control Officer opportunity in Central London.
To be responsible for the efficient and effective performance of all duties in relation to pest control. To give technical advice on treatment of rodents and proofing against re-infestation of other categories of pests.
- To comply with all aspects of pest control and responsible for equipment control and material, stock and compliance of pest control regulations
- To engage in both communication and written skills meeting a customer focused service area.
- To meet all health and safety requirements of the pest control programme
- Laying baits and tracking dusts in appropriate places-taking adequate measures to protect animals, people food and water
- Carry-out pest control treatments as required
- Assisting in any potential outbreaks of pests in full accordance of the councils operating procedures
RSPH level 2 or equivalent (BPCA-Level 2 certificate pest management)
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com