Contracts Development Manager
Our client in Yorkshire is looking for a Waste Contract Manager to join its team on an initial 2 months basis to join its team.
The Waste Management Service carries out the County Council’s function as a Waste Disposal Authority which includes:
- Arranging for the safe and efficient reception, transfer and treatment or disposal of household and commercial waste collected by District and Borough Councils.
- Provision of local household waste recycling centres where residents can take their own bulky waste for disposal and/or recycling.
- Encouraging the reduction of waste and an increase in recycling and composting, through campaigns to raise awareness of options available to the residents of the borough.
- Practical and financial support to help develop and operate waste minimisation, reuse and recycling schemes.
- Management of closed landfill sites to ensure they remain safe and do not pollute the environment.
Educated to degree level or with equivalent qualifying experience, you will work closely with the existing Waste Contracts Manager and draw on resources within the team, and from external advisors, consultants, contractors and other Council services to deliver service aims.
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0208 732 5450.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.