Environmental Health Team Manager
Buckingham Futures is recruiting for an Environmental Health Team Manager in South London within the private sector housing team.
- To deliver the borough wide additional HMO licensing scheme.
- To lead, manage and support a team of Environmental Health Enforcement and Intelligence Officers undertaking HMO licensing, inspection and enforcement duties.
- Interpret and draft reports; report and advice Chief Officers and Members etc. on HMO and housing matters.
- Attend committees, working parties etc.
- Give evidence at legal proceedings and public enquiries.
To apply you will need to be EHORB registered, have recent work experience in a similar capacity, having at least a minimum of five years post qualification experience of management and housing enforcement in a Local Authority.
Please not you must have a full UK driving licence and have access to your own car for work use.
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for these roles and feel you match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com