Environmental Health Officer / Private Sector Housing Officer
Buckingham Futures have an exciting opportunity in London for an Environmental Health Officer / Private Sector Housing Officer to carry out inspections, re-inspections and surveys relative to private sector housing to start asap.
To apply for this role you must have:
- Recent experience undertaking Residential Environmental Health functions, Part 1 &2 of Housing Act 2004, dealing with Public Health related issues and nuisance using the appropriate legislation.
- Ability to undertake casework with minimal supervision, undertake enforcement action, collect evidence and prepare prosecutions where necessary.
- Fully competent in the use of HHSRS and preparing schedules of works for single dwellings through to larger HMO's.
- You will need to be able to confidently and competently manage a busy case load and make informed decisions on action to be taken
- Good communication skills are essential.
The role will be offered for a minimum of 3 months and the rate on offer is negotiable.
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Environmental Health Officer / Private Sector Housing Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly