Pollution Enforcement Officer
Buckingham Futures have an excellent opportunity in South West London for a Pollution Enforcement Officer to start asap.
- Representing the division at cross agency meetings and taking the lead role in such meetings where required.
- Acting as lead officer in respect of any primary authority agreement and assisting in the drafting of bids for external funding when requested.
- Builds effective working relationships with senior managers, partners and Councillors and is able to advise them on technical issues.
- Auditing more junior members of staff to ensure that they meet competency requirements and making recommendations regarding levels of delegations
- Deputises for the Team Manager where appropriate, carrying out the full range of Environmental Services duties including; planning and implementing inspections, audits, surveys or other visits; responding to, investigating and resolving a wide range of service requests including responding to planning and licensing consultations and sec 61 applications and variations of such applications.
- Processing licence applications; including temporary event notices and premises licence applications and variations
- All work to be in accordance with internal and external policy, procedures and guidance.
- Collating, organising, analysing and interpreting complex information and identifying options to determine the most appropriate action.
Rate competitive depending on level and experience.
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Pollution Enforcement Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly