Environmental Health Technician (Noise and Nuisance)
4 days left
- Full Time
Buckingham Futures have an excellent opportunity in the North West of England for an Environmental Health Technician (Noise and Nuisance) to start asap initially for 2 months.
- Experience working within the Environmental Health profession.
- Experience in the use of Sound Level Meters.
- Experience in dealing with challenging situations, demonstrating good customer care and communications.
- Experience in following documented procedures.
- Experience of enforcement.
- Diploma or Degree in Environmental Health (or equivalent qualification in a related subject).
- Member of the CIEH (desirable).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within this field then please get in touch as we are recruiting for similar positions throughout the UK.
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Environmental Health Technician (Noise and Nuisance)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly