Our client located on the South Coast is recruiting for an Environmental Health Officer / Environmental Protection Officer to undertake investigation of Complaints and Environmental Protection Work and deal with:
- Gather evidence and discover the cause of the complaint and, where possible, take action to prevent a recurrence including identification, evaluation and selection of a range of options.
- To undertake investigations using noise monitoring equipment, analyse noise data and compile reports on noise issues.
- Write letters, serve enforcement notices (Prohibition, Improvement, Compliance, Abatement etc), take formal proceedings or other enforcement action with reference to the enforcement policy and Enforcement Management Model.
- Involvement in relevant local authority work on air quality, contaminated land, environmental permitting and private water supplies where required.
- The initial contracts will be for around 4-6 months.
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact us on 020 8732 5450 or email email@example.com