Infrastructure Projects Manager – Environmental Compliance
Are you eager for a fresh, new challenge in a dynamic, successful business environment working on some of the UK’s biggest infrastructure projects? We are looking for a self-motivated and well organised person with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to work effectively with our clients, utilising your experience of local government environmental compliance policies and procedures.
The role includes:
- Delivering compliance assessment work according to clients and/or local authority requirements
- Supporting our large contractor clients on complex infrastructure projects, particularly rail and utilities
- Negotiating/liaising with our clients and local authorities to agree complex s61 applications etc
- Managing the allocation of work packages to other technical consultants and engineers
- Supporting our environmental monitoring team with high level technical and legislative expertise
An attractive remuneration package is available.
To apply for this position please send your C.V to Nicola Manning: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to have an informal discussion about the role, please call Nicola on 01787 247595