Pollution Team Leader
Our client in South London is recruiting for a Pollution Team Leader to manage the team and to develop policies and strategies.
- To lead the Pollution Team and manage staff through implementing standards of performance, service objectives and targets and the monitoring of team and individual performance.
- To be responsible for and respond to Members Enquiries, Corporate Complaints, Ombudsman enquiries and Freedom of Information enquiries, ensuring high quality responses are provided within target times.
- To manage major projects, undertake research, develop proposals, negotiate agreements, secure finances and monitor implementation.
- Graduate or equivalent with high level of numeracy and analytical and report writing skills.
- Full membership of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health or equivalent relevant professional status.
- Continuing professional development with further professional and/or managerial qualifications desirable.
- Proven track record of effectively managing projects and/or casework in environmental health, especially pollution.
- Substantial experience post qualification.
- Management experience desirable.
- Relevant experience of allocation and supervision of work desirable.
Rate negotiable depending on experience.
To register your interest please email email@example.com or call us on 020 8732 5450